Extremely flexible, PVC is suited for genera low pressure
industrial applications for the conveyance of liquids and solids of suitable
granular size. The tubing is made from a PVC compound that complies with FDA
regulations. Although it is primarily intended for applications where pressure
is not essential, it will withstand the pressure shown. The Clear PVC Tubing
provides good chemical resistance, is lightweight and economically priced.
High Quality Crystal Clear Food Grade PVC Tubing High quality, non-toxic,
flexible, food grade PVC compound in compliance with FDA and 3A Sanitary
Standards. USDA approved for meat and poultry plants. Smooth inner surface for
easy flow and easy cleaning. Food and beverage dispensing lines. Water mains
and water feeds. All branches of the food industry and laboratories where see-
through flow is essential. General industrial application, factory air lines
automation machinery and pneumatic lines. Read more 5/16″ ID Clear Tubing 1/4″
Clear Tubing 3/8″ Clear Tubing 1/2″ Clear Tubing Lengths Available 10, 50, and
100 FT 10, 50, and 100 FT 10, 50, and 100 FT 10, 50, and 100 FT Inner Diameter
5/16″ 1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ Outer Diameter 7/16″ 3/8″ 1/2″ 5/8″ Working PSI at 70°F
50 55 45 45 Wall Thickness 1/16″ 1/16″ 1/16″ 1/16″
- This extremely flexible, kink free, food grade PVC is suited for general low pressure industrial applications for the conveyance of chemicals, liquids, gases, and solids of suitable granular size, such as factory air lines automation machinery and pneumatic lines.
- Its many suitable uses include pumps, shiphons, filters, AC and HVAC tubing, drain valve connections, filters, plumbing, drip irrigation, ponds and gardens, beer brewing, wine making, and more.
- High quality, flexible PVC compound manufactured in the United States in compliance with FDA and 3A Sanitary Standards
- Lightweight, flexible, and crystal-clear, tubing provides excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, alkalis, and acids. Smooth inner surface for easy flow and easy cleaning. BPA Free and non-toxic
- 10' Pre-cut flexible plastic PVC tubing, 1/2" ID x 5/8" OD
- Part Number: CLT-0120M-10-B
- Item Weight: 11 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches
- Size: 10 Ft
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Inside Diameter: 0.5 inches inches
- Cutting Diameter: 0.625 inches inches
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Assembled Diameter: 0.625 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 ounces
- Date First Available: May 24, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.