Introduction Pair our accumulator tank with any of our water pressure
diaphragm pumps to improve any water system. This food grade tank has a
bladder that expands as your pump functions, allowing for smoother water
delivery to your fixtures. The accumulator tank comes pre-pressurized at 10
PSI. For optimal usage, please set accumulator tank to ~3 PSI below your water
pump’s cut-in pressure and make sure it is connected to the outlet of the
pump. This product includes adapter fittings to 1/2″ Barb. Details Composed of
food grade, FDA safe material. Made for drinking water applications. Reduces
pump cycling Increases pump life Reduces strain on plumblingReduces strain on
battery Reduces noise of your water system Allows for better control of hot
water Technical specifications Ports: 13mm (1/2″) Male Thread, with adapters
to hose barb Bladder precharge pressure: 10 PSI Maximum internal pressure: 125
PSIFDA food grade materialAir valve: Standard Tire Valve Dimensions: 7.87″ x
5.00″ x 4.94″
- .75 Liter (.2 Gallon) food grade expansion tank
- 4-Year Warranty!!
- Increases the life of your pump and battery, while reducing sound and providing a more consistent water supply.
- Set Accumulator ~3 PSI below water pump cut-in pressure for optimal usage
- Connect Accumulator Tank to outlet side of water pump for best results
- Brand: SEAFLO
- Item Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5 x 4.9 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: SFAT-075-125-01
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Date First Available: February 8, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.