Features & Benefits: Positive displacement pump, Can run dry, Quiet operation,
Demand Pump, Easy connect fittings, Industry standard mount pattern, Built-in
thermal protection, Typical Applications: Agricultural Spraying, General
Industrial, Automotive, Marine/RV, Type: 5 chamber positive displacement
diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry Mode: Demand Liquid
Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max. Priming Capabilities: 6 feet (1.8 m) suction
lift Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 bar) Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2″-14 MNPT Weight: 7
lbs (3.17 kg) Duty Cycle: Continuous Leads: 16 AWG, 4.5″ long with/Leads,
2-Pin connector Voltage: 12v
- 4-Year Warranty, if it doesn't have a 4 year warranty, it's not a genuine SEAFLO product!
- 5.5 Gallons Per Minute (20.82 LPM) capacity flow, and 60 PSI pressure switch
- Priming Capabilities 6 feet (1.8 m) suction lift, Inlet/Outlet Ports 1/2-14 MNPT
- 16 AWG, 4.5 long with/Leads 2-Pin connector, includes 2 1/2" barbed fittings and 1 strainer
- Current Draw: 8 Amp (max. 17 Amp), 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
- Part Number: SFDP1-055-060-51
- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.2 x 4.8 inches
- Item model number: SFDP1-055-060-51
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Certification: certified frustration-free
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6.85 pounds
- Date First Available: March 7, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.