Stability will rapidly and safely establish the aquarium bio filter in
freshwater and marine systems, thereby preventing the 1 cause of fish death:
“new tank syndrome.” stability is formulated specifically for the aquarium and
contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria
which facilitate the breakdown of waste organics, ammonia, nitrite and
nitrate. Unlike competing products, the bacteria employed by stability are
non-sulfur fixing and will not produce toxic hydrogen sulfide. Stability is
completely harmless to all aquatic organisms as well as aquatic plants, thus
there is no danger of over use. Stability is the culmination of nearly a
decade of research and development and represents the current state of the art
in natural biological management.
- Batch specific Guaranteed analysis
- Most concentrated salt available
- Enhanced buffering inhibits pH shift
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 2 x 1.5 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: 116012300
- #12 in Aquarium Water Treatments
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.