Review My grandson is 5 and was sent to first grade vs. kindergarten this
year. He loved, loved Math War (Addition & Subtraction), and we played and
played. He needs to be challenged. We both need to watch the + and – signs but
he knows all the answers! We even got Grandpa to play. That’s how good the
game was. (Grandpa is an accountant.) We had more fun with this inexpensive
pack of cards than some $100 toys! –School Zone WebsiteI doubted that my kids
would actually enjoy this game, but I thought I would try it anyways since the
price was so good. My kids love it and actually ask to play it! I’ve noticed
their addition and subtraction fact recall has already gotten quicker!
–AmazonI live overseas, and got these to challenge my then-Kindergarten age
son. He took them to school for show-and-tell, and the teacher emailed me to
rave about them, so I ordered a bunch for the class as a birthday party treat.
All the parents love them, and people still ask the teacher when they can buy
them, since the kids are obsessed with them game. Great small gift to stock
for K through 2nd grade! –Amazon Read more About the Author For nearly 40
years, School Zone has helped make learning fun! Our research-based content,
developed by leading educators, delivers award-winning, state-of-the-art
products digital and print for individual learning styles and goals. Every
product placed in a child’s hands is brimming with color, content, and
creativity. In every detail, innovation meets imagination and timeless
tradition. In that same spirit, School Zone both embodies success and embraces
possibility, stepping boldly into new media and platforms to connect with kids
where they are. Parents appreciate the quality and attention to detail. The
company continually updates materials with new features and content,
reflective of changing standards, evolving teaching methods, and overall best
practices. The result? Great learning at home and in the classroom. Read more
- Age Range: 6 and up
- Grade Level: Kindergarten – 2
- Cards: 52 pages
- Publisher: School Zone; Game Cards edition (April 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887432735
- ISBN-13: 36
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 1 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.