A Size to Fit Your Needs Available in 6 sizes: 2 LB5 LB10
LB20 LB24 OZ4.4 OZ We offer Satin Ice fondant in 20+ vibrant colors Satin Ice
Baby Blue Fondant, Vanilla Flavor 5 Pound Pail THE NUMBER 1 CHOICE OF CAKE
ARTISTS AROUND THE WORLD Satin Ice is a premium quality fondant for creating a
smooth, elegant finish for wedding, birthday, novelty, and special-occasion
cakes. Additionally, it is used as a modeling paste to create decorative
borders, flowers, drapes and bows. Impress your friends and clients with
unbelievable designs and artwork for those special occasions. The
professional’s choice for premium quality and creativity Easy enough to use
for any skill level Delicious Vanilla Flavor Premium quality and workability
Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, and Kosher Pareve. Great texture, taste,
and assortment of colors Read more Satin Ice Fondant Produced with the best
ingredients sourced from around the globe, the flavor of Satin Ice and
ChocoPan products is unparalleled. Proudly made in the USA Satin Ice Fondant
is produced in Chester, NY and exported to distributors worldwide, The
Professional’s Choice By ensuring the very highest standards for quality, and
sourcing the finest ingredients around the world, Satin Ice products are
unparalleled. Despite a wide range of fondant options, Satin Ice remains the
true professionals’ choice. Satin Ice rolls thinner and goes further. Great
taste, premium quality, and workability. Storing Satin Ice Fondant If sealed
properly, Satin Ice fondant is good for at least 6 months after being opened.
Do not introduce moisture into the pail and seal the fondant airtight. Store
in ambient temperature. Storing Finished Pieces Refrigeration is not required,
but is suggested if you are making cakes well in advance and/or are using a
dairy-based layer under the fondant. When refrigerating, it is best to cover
your cake, or seal it in plastic wrap. Available in 20+ Colors Available in
20+ Vibrant Colors Satin Ice Fondant is produced in a variety of light and
dark colors including black, yellow, red, blue, orange, green, and purple Use
our Color Mixing Guide to create unique colors using a combination of Satin
Ice Fondant base colors Why Satin Ice? The Professional’s Choice Storage
Available in Colors Using Satin Ice Fondant Prepping the Cake Crumb coat your
cake with a thin, smooth layer of buttercream. Smooth well with a bench
scraper. Refrigerate to set the buttercream. Kneading & Rolling Keep hands,
tools, and work surface clean. Knead to warm fondant and activate gums, and to
eliminate any air pockets. Immediately roll to 1/8 inch on a non-stick surface
(e.g. baking mat). Use a thin dusting of cornstarch or confectioners sugar if
desired. Covering, Smoothing & Trimming When covering a cake, it is important
to work quickly to avoid wrinkling and cracking of the fondant. Place fondant
on cake as centered as possible. To smooth, start at the top and work your way
down the sides with your hands or a fondant smoother. Trim excess fondant.
Troubleshooting Air bubble: Use a clean pin and pierce it on an angle. Smooth
out the air toward the bubble until the bubble is goneWrap unused fondant
airtight Read more Satin Ice Fondant Satin Ice Gum Paste ChocoPan Covering
Chocolate ChocoPan Modeling Chocolate Shimmer Fondant Collection Colors White,
Ivory, Black, Purple, Red, Orange, Yellow, Bright Green, Green, Pink, Blue,
Turquoise, Navy, Burgundy, Peach Petal, Lavender, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Pastel
Green, Pastel Yellow, Dark Chocolate White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
Bright White, Yellow, Ivory, Warm Sand, Pink, Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Deep
Brown, Black Bright White, Yellow, Ivory, Warm Sand, Pink, Red, Green, Blue,
Purple, Deep Brown, Black Gold, Silver, Pearl Cover a Cake ✓ ✓ ✓ Figurines,
Toppers ✓ ✓ Flowers ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Decorative Pieces ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Heat Sensitive ✓ ✓
Air Sensitive ✓ ✓ ✓ Dries Semi Firm Extremely Firm Lightly Firm Semi Firm Semi
Firm Flavor Vanilla, Buttercream, Chocolate Unflavored Dark and White
Chocolate Dark and White Chocolate Vanilla Favorite Features Flavor and
Creative Opportunities Rolls extremely thin, Dries quickly, Holds shape Soft &
pliable consistency, Remains workable over time, Flavor Firm consistency,
Holds shape, workable over time, Flavor Color base with shimmer finish,
Flavor, Save time and money on specialty finishes Icing Smiles Satin Fine
Foods, manufacturer of Satin Ice fondant, partners with Icing Smiles to
support their mission to partner with volunteer bakers known as “sugar angels”
to create custom cakes for families impacted by the critical illness of a
child. Every purchase of Satin Fine Foods products supports critically ill
children. Together, with Icing Smiles,we provide sick children and their
families a temporary escape and a positive memory. Thank you for your support.
- Exceptional workability make Satin Ice rolled fondant easy for anyone to use to make incredible cakes for any occasion
- This 5 pound pail of blue, vanilla flavored, fondant has superior taste that will have your cake tasting as amazing as it looks
- Satin Ice fondant rolls thin and has a smooth finish, giving cake artists greater value while leaving a flawless finish on their latest creations
- Satin Ice fondant is nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan and kosher, complying with the most restrictive of allergic and dietary restrictions
- Satin Ice is the go-to fondant for cake decorators and artists world-wide; This is the fondant to use when a cake needs to look and taste just right
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.4 x 5.8 inches ; 5.33 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 pounds
- UPC: 856801002213
- #9 in Dessert Frostings & Icings
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.