Distinctive — Personalized — Handcrafted — Natural
Skincare & Gifts — Made in the Pacific Northwest Seattle Sundries is a maker
of distinctive American products from premium, natural ingredients. Our
biodegradable body soaps are made from scratch using only natural scents and
colors, and come packaged in compact, reusable and recyclable storage tins.
They are a great way to treat yourself, and popular presents for every
person…women & men, from senior to teen…everyone loves being clean.
Carefully crafted: Seattle Sundries’ bars are made by hand in the traditional
cold-process method of soapmaking Our soapmakers create products in small
batches, to ensure quality and attention to detail. Ingredients are measured,
mixed, and poured into molds by hand. Soaps are given time to set before being
cut and trimmed, then cured for a minimum of four weeks. The final stage is
when products are hand packaged to re ready for customers. No part of our
production process is automated. This means that every Seattle Sundries soap
you use helps support small business and the craft of this traditional
industry. Read more Ingredients that nourish your skin: moisturizing oils,
soothing clays and botanicals, without synthetic additives Coconut Oil
provides abundant lather and large fluffy bubbles, while moisturing skin and
making a hard and long-lasting bar of soap. Our soaps have a high percentage
of Olive Oil, which is very mild and nourishing to the skin and creates a bar
that is great for sensitive skin. Added to the other ingredients, Palm Oil
(sustainable) makes a bar with mild stable lather that is both hard and long
lasting. Castor Oil is a natural humectant and also boosts lather, so it adds
a rich, creamy foam to each bar. Read more Black Walnut Hull Powder adds a
light texture and exfoliation. Cocoa Powder gives the bar a subtle brown color
Our original Sasquatch label artwork sets us apart! Each tin includes a fun
story card on the inside of the lid. Read more All Seattle Sundries products
are scented with pure essential oils instead of the synthetic fragreance oils
used by many companies. Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh, woody, earthy,
herbaceous scent and natural antibacterial and skin soothing properties
Cedarwood essential oil has a woody, sweet scent and strong antibacterial
properties. Lemon essential oil smells similar to fresh lemon rinds except
richer and more concentrated. Read more
- distinctive artisan soap, packaged in a reusable and recyclable travel tin
- handcrafted from premium, natural ingredients and scented with 100% pure essential oils
- NO harmful synthetic fragrance, preservative, or artificial dyes, chemical FREE
- long-lasting 4 ounce round bar is biodegradable and includes insert card with soap story
- your choice promotes hand made in the USA products and this family owned & run company
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- UPC: 738435278199
- Item model number: BST119
- #769 in Bath Soaps
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.