The samurai Katana is the strongest and best performing Japanese style blade.
A complex folding process and the use of swedish powdered steel in the
construction of these shinogi zukuri Katana results in outstanding quality and
performance as well as exceptional strength, edge holding, and beauty. overall
length is 40″ with a 26.5″ carbon steel blade of 4mm thickness. A black
scabbard and white cord wrapped handle add a simple elegance.
- 40 inch overall sword
- 26.5 inch 4mm thick carbon steel blade
- Plain dull blade
- Black scabbard and white cord wrapped handle
- Includes zinc alloy tsuba
- Product Dimensions: 40 x 3 x 0.2 inches ; 1.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: SW-75
- #387 in Martial Arts Swords
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.