Tourtek Microphone Cables feature two 24-gauge multi-strand inner conductors
wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage protected by a 6mm PVC
outer jacket. The result is a premium cable with low capacitance providing
excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference, extremely low noise and superior
- Neutrik nickel-plated phone plug and XLR connector
- 6mm PVC jacket
- Braided copper shield, 96% coverage
- 24-gauge multi-strand copper conductor with PVC jacket
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter included
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: TM6
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.