Style:Fleur de Sel Delicate, moist and crunchy—Fleur de Sel is known as “the
caviar of salts” by chefs around the globe. The result of a cool evening wind
gently blowing across the surface of salt ponds in Guérande, France, delicate
crystals blossom quickly and are gathered early in the morning using
traditional wooden tools. This tender harvesting process leaves the crystals
intact and helps them retain their natural moisture. Used by cooks worldwide
when seasoning their favorite foods, Fleur de Sel is one of the most treasured
finishing salts for gourmet dishes, adding subtle salinity and crunch, and in
spice & herb blends, as it helps to break down herbs and open up their flavor.
- COMMITTED TO QUALITY: Were passionate about producing all-natural sea salts that are organic compliant, OU Kosher certified, non-GMO, chemical free, allergen free and gluten free
- CAVIAR OF SALT: Using centuries-old harvesting techniques and wooden tools, Fleur de Sel is carefully harvested by hand from the surface of salt ponds in the Guerande region of France
- SHAKER JAR: Perfect for the spice rack or on your dining table, SaltWorks reusable and refillable salt shaker is durable for everyday use and features an airtight lid
- ARTISAN COLLECTION: Fleur de Sel French Flower of Salt is a part of SaltWorks Artisan line featuring all-natural traditional sea salts, artisanal finishing salts and delicious smoked salts
- PREMIUM SEA SALT: Cherished for its natural moisture, unique texture and balanced flavor, SaltWorks Fleur de Sel is an exceptional addition to any dish from grilled fish and steamed vegetables to chocolate ice cream
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches ; 5.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 879322007321
- #12 in Fleur de Sel
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.