Size:Fine Line Pen When accuracy, minute details and preservation count, the
unparalleled archival quality of pigma micron pens makes them everyone’s first
choice. Artist, writers and illustrators reach for pigma micron and know their
work is safeguarded with the permanence of pigma ink. Experience smooth,
skipfree writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and
lines every time. It has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical
professionals, artists and crafters alike anthropologists, entomologists,
scientists, research laboratories, archivists, architects, professional
diamond cutters, cartoonists, manga and anime artists, illustrators, heirloom
quilters and decorative fabric artists. Features archival quality ink for use
in acidfree environments, chemically stable, waterproof, fade resistant, no
smears, feathers or bleedthrough on most papers. Applicable for graphic art,
scrapbook, archival recording, pen and ink illustrations, freehand art, rubber
stamps, cartooning and fabric design. Technical qualities are archival quality
pigma ink, six point sizes, no smear or feather when dry, waterproof and
chemical proof, fade resistant, does not bleed through most papers, meets astm
and acmi nontoxicity standard and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Set
contains 9 different pieces having nib sizes for precise line width are
0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm 0.50mm 1.0mm and 0.8-2.5mm(BR)
respectively. Available in 9piece per pack and black color.
- Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink
- Pigma Micron pens are acid-free and archival, making them ideal for papercrafts, journals, illustration, crafts, or any application requiring precision and permanance
- Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens
- Size: 0.2mm (005), 0.25mm (01), 0.3mm (02), 0.35mm (03), 0.4mm(04), 0.45mm (05), 0.5mm (08),1.0mm (1), 0.8-2.5mm (BR)
- The great little case make storage and transporting easier than ever
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.