Quickstart Guide: rtl-sdr.com/QSG V3 Features Guide: rtl-sdr.com/V3 Antenna
Guide: rtl-sdr.com/DIPOLE This is an RTL-SDR blog software defined radio
receiver with RTL2832U ADC chip, R820T2 tuner, 1PPM TCXO, SMA F connector and
aluminium case with passive cooling. Tunes from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz with up to
3.2 MHz (2.4 MHz stable) of bandwidth. (HF works in direct sampling mode).
Perfect for use as a computer based radio scanner with free software like
SDR, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, GQRX or SDR Touch on Android. Works on Windows, OSX,
Linux, Android and computers like the Raspberry Pi. Great for many
applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public
safety, ADS-B aircraft radar, ACARS, trunked radio, P25/MotoTRBO digital
voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT/Meteor M2 weather satellites,
radio astronomy, DAB, or as a low cost panadapter with a ham radio. Comes with
a multi-purpose dipole antenna kit which is perfect for beginners. The short
antennas are great for ADS-B, and the longer antennas work well at lower
frequencies. When used in a v-dipole configuration the antenna works well for
137 MHz weather satellites and the ISS. Use in a vertical configuration for
terrestrial signals. The two mounts and 3m of RG174 cable allow you to easily
mount the antenna outdoors. This model has several improvements over other
brands. It uses the improved R820T2 tuner, a 1PPM TCXO, better components, a
redesigned lower noise PCB, cooling improvements, extra ESD protection and an
SMA F connector. It also has a software activatable bias-tee for powering
LNA’s and active antennas. Full info available on the improvements at
goo.gl/MD12bDFor enabling HF reception below 24 MHz please see the V3 features
guide: rtl-sdr.com/v3 and please feel free to contact us via Amazon messaging
for technical support – we’re happy to help.
- Includes 1x RTL-SDR Blog brand R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO HF Bias Tee SMA Dongle (V3), 1x portable multipurpose dipole antenna set. Dipole set includes 1x dipole base with 60cm RG174, 2x 23cm to 1m telescopic antenna, 2x 5cm to 13cm telescopic antenna, 1x 3m RG173 extension cable, 1x flex tripod mount, 1x suction cup mount.
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
- Several improvements over other brands including use of the R820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, a 1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, aluminium shielded case with thermal pad for passive cooling, activatable bias tee circuit and a much improved antenna set.
- Can tune from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz and has up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth (2.4 MHz stable). (HF reception below 24 MHz in direct sampling mode). Please note RTL-SDR dongles are RX only.
- The multipurpose portable dipole kit is great for beginners! Use it either for terrestrial or satellite reception just by changing the orientation of the antenna. The mounts and extension cable allow you to temporarily place the antenna outside for improved reception.
- Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Item model number: 5385668583
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.