VideoMicro Compact Directional On-Camera Microphone. The VideoMicro is a
compact microphone designed to improve the audio quality of your videos. The
VideoMicro reduces distracting peripheral sounds and focuses on the audio in
front of the camera. Its pickup is more forgiving than other on-camera
microphones, providing a more natural sound when recording indoors. The
microphone body is made from aluminum, giving it a high level of RF rejection,
and is finished in RØDE’s high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating.
Included with the VideoMicro is a camera shoe mount featuring a Rycote Lyre
shockmount. Featuring a suspension structure composed of a rugged
thermoplastic, it is far more effective at minimizing unwanted vibrations,
handling and cable-borne noise than traditional elastic suspensions. he
following cameras unfortunately do not support the VideoMicro are Nikon D7000,
Canon T3/1100D, Canon C100, C300, C500, Canon VIXIA HFR500, Canon VIXIA HFG20,
HFG30, Canon XA-10, Canon Vixia G10, Canon Legria HF G25
- A compact microphone designed to improve the audio quality of your videos
- Incorporates a high-quality cardioid condenser microphone capsule for great quality audio recordings when used with a wide range of cameras
- A directional microphone, the VideoMicro reduces distracting peripheral sounds and focuses on the audio in front of the camera
- The body is made from aluminum for a high level of RF rejection and is finished in high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating
- Features a Rycote Lyre suspension shock mount effective at minimizing unwanted vibrational, handling and cable-borne noise
- Includes the WS9 synthetic furry wind shield with foam inner cell for use outdoors to minimize wind and environmental noise
- Maximum SPL: 140dBSPL
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.1 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Item model number: Videomicro
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.