- Fly the SPAD 13, Nieuport 17, Nieuport 28, Albatros D.Va, Fokker D.VII, Fokker DR.1, Pfalz D.XII, Sopwith Camel, S.E.5a and Felixstowe F.2a.
- Fly combat patrols, recon missions, artillery spotting missions, balloon busting missions, escort missions and bombing missions over the trenches of WWI.
- Included are many custom single and free flight missions to gain combat experience.
- Fight over the Western Front Map and fly over the devastated No Man's Land and endless trench network that separates the great armies of WWI.
- Patrol over the Channel Map which includes Northern France, Southern England and the Flanders area of Belgium with realistic coastlines, villages and ports.
- Release date: November 15, 2013
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches; 7.4 ounces
- Media:: Video Game
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.