Made from high-temp nylon and gold plated bullet connectors, both included in
the injection mold at the time when forming the connector. The XT60 ensures a
solid high-amp connection, perfect for applications up to and beyond 65A
constant. XT60, designed by rcx to be more reliable and a better quality
connection than Deans T-Connectors. These are not cheap copied XT60 plugs
(ABS). these original nylon XT60 plugs can handle over 60A current for
extended periods without exceeding 80Degc Thanks to their better contact
surface area. The plug is also less likely to deform or melt in comparison to
copied non-nylon XT60 plugs.
- Brand: riorand
- High current nylon bullet style connectors
- Used in most drone applications
- 65A constant current draw
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 0.4 x 3.4 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: RR-5PC-XT-60
- Manufacturer recommended age: 24 months – 18 years
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.