Engineered by plumbers for plumbers, the RIDGID 27023 One
Stop Wrench is a compound 2-in-1 tool that makes plumbing work quicker and
easier to execute. It features 2 separate wrenches that easily fit together to
form a single tool. A valuable addition to your toolbox, this angle stop
wrench is the ultimate tool when working with supply lines and shut-off
valves.Providing the exact size of wrench you need, the easy-to-use RIDGID One
Stop Wrench features an open-end that provides both a 9/16-inch and a
15/16-inch surface wrench, while the unique open box-end is designed for
3/8-inch line nuts. The smaller wrench has a lug at the end to insert into the
river mouth of the angle stop for positioning and stability. Designed to
install angle stops and compression fittings, the RIDGID One Stop Wrench is
also perfect for straight stops, appliance legs, showerheads, faucet nuts and
toilet bowl bolts.With its handy compact design, the smaller wrench fits
inside the tubular body of the larger wrench; simply unscrew and take it out
when you’re ready to use it.RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime
warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated
professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is
engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as
was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. From the
Manufacturer Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to
dedicated professionals of the expert trades. We at the Ridge Tool Company
take this heritage seriously. This is why every tool that bears the RIDGID
brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and
endurance as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. The
Ridgid 27023 One Stop Wrench is two wrenches in one. This wrench has a smaller
wrench placed inside the body of a larger wrench. Why have two wrenches add
weight to your tool box when you really only need one. It provides the exact
size wrench you need to install angle stops and compression couplings.
- The RIDGID One Stop Wrench features two wrenches in a single tool making plumbing work quick and easy
- Provides the exact wrenches you need to install angle stops and compression couplings
- Compact design stores smaller wrench inside of the tubular body of the larger angle stop wrench for convenience
- Includes a 15/16-inch open-end wrench, 9/16-inch open-end wrench and an open-end 12-point box-line wrench
- RIDGID One Stop Wrench is also ideal for straight stops, appliance legs, shower heads, faucet nuts and toilet bowl bolts
- Part Number: 27023
- Item Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 4.7 x 0.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 27023
- Color: Grey
- Material: STEEL
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: inch
- Included Components: 27023
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of material and workmanship defects. This warranty lasts for the lifetime of the RIDGID tool. Warranty coverage ends when the product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Date First Available: August 3, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.