Color: Yellow to Golden brown liquid. Rice bran may be cloudy in appearance.
Aromatic Description: Rice Bran Carrier Oil has very little scent
characteristic of most carrier oils. Consistency: Typical and Characteristic
of Carrier Oils. Absorption: Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil
feeling left on skin. Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2
years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
Refrigeration after opening is recommended. Storage: It is recommended that
cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool dark place to maintain freshness
and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature
- Rice Bran Oil is Great in soaps, creams, lotions and for massage.
- Botanical Name: Oryza sativa
- Obtained From: Bran
- Origin: USA
- Usage Rate: 1-100%
- Item Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- UPC: 727908105728 712392055635
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- #390 in Body Oils
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.