Our most popular violin outfit, the Ricard Bunnel G1
Violin Outfit is an upgrade from the Bunnel G2 and an excellent choice for
students and adult beginners. The Bunnel G1 includes unique professional
upgrades and offers a sound typically described by professional testers as
sweet, strong, and projective. Watch these performance videos to hear its
great tone. It’s easy to sound great on this quality instrument! Tone: Warm,
sweet, smoothAesthetics: Rich chocolatey brown varnish, with a smooth matte
finishPerfect for: Beginning violinists and learning studentsUpgraded Aubert
Bridge for a more resonant sound See what sets our Violin Outfits apart!
VIOLIN FEATURES Four professional quality built-in fine tuners on a composite
tailpiece100% natural ebony fittings, including polished fingerboard and
pegsSolid carved (not pressed) maple back and sidesSolid spruce topInlaid
purflingHandmade constructionSatin oil finish (not a shiny, thick, and
“tinny”-sounding lacquer finish)Smoothing the accurately planed fingerboard
GIULIANI BOW FEATURES Strong round bow shaft of genuine Brazilwood Genuine
Mongolian horse hair Half-mounted 100% ebony frog for great balance and
durability Mother of pearl inlay on frog Silver winding Abalone bow slide
Precisely weighed for excellent balance and responsiveness Black leather grip
CASE FEATURES Two satin-lined rotating bow holders Strong velcro straps for
securing the violin in place Hygrometer for humidity measurement Double sets
of durable YKK Zippers Plush velour lining in amber or light blue Shoulder
rest compartment Spacious accessory compartment for strings, rosin, straps,
etc. Lined protective blanket to cover the violin Ergonomic shaped handle for
comfortable carrying 2 straps for backpack, across-the-chest, or over-the-
shoulder carrying Weatherproof black nylon exterior fabric INCLUDED
ACCESSORIES High Quality Shoulder Rest (3/4-4/4, 1/8-1/2), or Contoured
Shoulder Cushion for 1/16 and 1/10 sizes Pre-installed steel-core D’Addario
Prelude Strings Additional full set of Portland Violin Strings Intro to Violin
beginners book Giuliani Rosin Clip-on Tuner Read more Custom Set-Up Every
instrument that leaves our shop has been inspected with care. Read more Learn
about our company and why we are proud of our work here at Kennedy Violins.
The Kennedy Violins Difference What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments
the best on the market? First, we purchase each violin directly from the maker
— a rare and highly effective business practice that lowers our cost and
allows us to pass the savings to you. Made with Care Next, all final assembly
and complimentary setup is performed locally in our Washington State shop by
our professionally trained luthier staff. NO assembly or setup is required
with a violin that is ready to play from the moment you open the case.
Experience the Difference With both the highest-rated violins and customer
care in the U.S., we are the only company confident enough to back up our
instruments. Experience the Kennedy Violins difference today! Read more VIOLIN
SIZE CHART Follow these steps to find your perfect fit: For the most accurate
size: 1. Extend arm fully and perpendicular to the body. 2. Measure from the
base of the neck to the middle of the palm. 3. If you are between sizes, size
down. Please use the sizing chart below to assist you. Read more
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins' professional luthiers in Washington State. Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Item Weight: 8.2 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 40 x 12 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.