Read more BENEFITS Clears Pores and Treats Acne It reduces
infection and bacterial growth on the skin thereby shrinking the acne. Regular
use may even protect your skin from the formation of acne. The emollient
properties of primrose oil help in keeping skin free from dryness, which is a
major cause of acne and blemishes. Another cause of acne are the dead skin
cells and excessive oil secretion that tend to deposit in the pores of your
skin and clog them. It in turn forms a perfect platform for bacteria to grow
and results in acne, breakouts, blackheads and even whiteheads. One of the
best ways to address such problems is deep cleansing of pores. It is a myth
that applying oils may even clog them more; the truth is oils like evening
primrose dissolves the impurities present deep inside the pores and drags them
out, so that you are left with clean and fresh skin. Primrose oil stimulates
circulation, by helping the cells in that area become healthy and nourished.
The healthier the cells, the faster dead ones are replaced by fresh skin.
Eczema Relief Keeping your skin’s moisture intact is one of the most important
things you can do to help control your eczema, according to The National
Eczema Association. Moisturizers helps protect the outermost layer of skin or
skin barrier. People living with eczema have a damaged skin barrier, which
makes their skin more sensitive to irritants, allergens, bacteria and other
invaders. A damaged skin barrier also make it harder for the skin to retain
water, leading to chronic dry, itchy skin, which can cause eczema to flare or
get worse. The N.E.A recommends applying a thick layer of moisturizer over the
skin right after a bath or shower to help “lock in” the moisture and protect
the skin barrier. The Association states that moisturizers that are fragrance
and dye-free, like the evening primrose oil, are the safest and least
irritating to the skin. Also, products that have the highest amount of oil
content, the better it is at treating eczema. Therefore, evening primrose oil
is one of the best choices for controlling eczema through moisturizing. Read
more Rosacea Relief According to The Natioinal Rosacea Society, “Rosacea often
involves a defective moisture barrier in the facial skin as well as greater
than normal transepidermal water loss, both of which may contribute to the
skin’s irritability and susceptibility to inflammation. ” Using a moisturizer,
such as evening primrose oil, that hydates, calms and soothes the skin helps
to relief the symptoms of Rosacea. Strengthens Hair When applied topically on
scalp and hair, evening primrose oil may strengthen the hair and make it less
prone to breakage. Thinning of hair caused due to menopause in women or
certain other medical condition like hypothyroidism can be treated well by
massaging the oil gently on a regular basis. The oil strengthens the roots of
weak and thin hair by adding moisture and essential fatty acids to it. In this
way, the whole length of hair becomes free from damage, dryness as well as
breakage. Read more
- BEST QUALITY: USDA Certified Organic by CCOF. High in GLA gamma-linolenic acid – 10% an essential fatty acid that helps to reduce inflammation of the skin. A fast absorbing non greasy natural liquid oil that makes your skin feel wonderful and new again. Please be aware that 100% pure evening primrose oil does have a slight scent that may not be agreeable to some. We recommend mixing it with a fragrant essential oil such as rose or lavender.
- SKIN RELIEF: The anti-inflammatory property of evening primrose oil helps to reduce swelling, redness, itching and rashes from psoriasis, rosacea and eczema.
- ANTI-AGING MOISTURIZER: Primrose oil helps in adding moisture to the skin and promoting healthy maintenance of collagen for supple, soft skin. The antioxidant properties of evening primrose oil also helps prevent free radical damage, thereby preventing the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- HAIR CARE: GLA is not only beneficial for the skin, but for the hair as well. Evening primrose oil helps reduce hair loss by nourishing the scalp and strengthening the hair. Not only does it prevent hair fall, it also reduces dandruff, redness and itchiness. Massage the oil into the scalp and leave it in for 30 minutes before washing it off. Do this hair treatment once every week for stronger, healthier hair.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in Dark Amber Glass Bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and spoilage. Unlike plastic containers glass will not leach chemicals into the oil. Expiration date printed on the bottom of every bottle.
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Renewalize
- Item model number: Primrose
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.