The Renaissance Gorget Neck Plate is made with 18 gauge steel. The thick steel
is almost impenetrable by the most common steel blades. Brass studs surround
the outer edge of the folded steel plating. Double adjustable leather straps
support the armor front and back. The curved shape fits snugly around the
upper chest and neck region securely. It’s curved design allows the armor to
flex and absorb impact from a strike. Many medieval collectors have been
asking for this piece of armor in particular for it’s value in a battle.
Superior armor plating is worn around the neck to protect the area from taking
damage. Oil has been added to the steel to preserve the strong carbon and
iron. The inside is lacquer coated.
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Width: 12.5 Inches
- Steel Gauge: 18G
- Features: Double Adjustable Leather Straps
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- #373 in Costume Weapons & Armor
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.