Distiller’s Yeast (DADY) 1 LB by Red Star Distiller’s yeast, 1 lb. foil bag,
purged with nitrogen to preserve quality. Ferments up to 22% before slowing.
Use nutrients to obtain the highest alcohol level prior to distillation.
Usually not used for wines or beers. Sufficient yeast for approx. 500 gallons
Typically not used for Beer or wine. This one pound pack is sufficient to
ferment 500 gallons up to 22% alcohol before it starts slowing down. Produces
14-22 percent alcohol. Requires yeast nutrients. This distiller’s yeast
requires additional nutrients to ferment up to 22% alcohol.
- Distiller's Yeast (DADY)
- 1 lb
- Ferments Up to 22% Before Slowing
- Ferment Up to 500 Gallons
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Item model number: 1A-62GK-JYES
- #56 in Active Dry Yeasts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.