Award-winning beekeepers, Fabrizio and Pierpaolo Cazzola of Apicoltura Cazzola
have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-
Romagna for over 20 years. They practice nomadism, meaning they manage from 3
to more than 400 hives during the year, transferring their bees to different
areas for various types of blooms, in order to obtain single flower honeys
from different botanical origins. Their honey is extracted using centrifugal
force, for a voluptuous texture that maintains the integrity of each
varietal’s flavor. Choose from the following flavors. Varieties Sold
Separately.Cherry Honey: Its refined flavor, evokes springtime. It pairs
especially well with an aged Asiago, Grana or aged goat cheese.Coriander
Honey: This honey has the pleasantly sweet spice of the fresh herb. Forest
Honey: This delicious raw honey is different from blossom honeys.
Fascinatingly, the bees collect tree sap released by aphids and process it
like nectar. The honey is prized in Europe for its high mineral content,
health benefits, and strong flavor. Rich and dark, with notes of caramel, it
is delicious with Pecorino Toscano.Lemon Honey: Bright and fruity, this lemon
honey is lovely with younger goat’s milk cheeses.Rhododendron Honey: Rich,
full, and earthy with a lingering finish, the Rhododendron Honey pairs well
with Castelrosso, Pecorino Ginepro, or Leonora.Sunflower Honey: Dense, creamy,
and buttery with hints of nectarine and plum, Sunflower Honey is an excellent
honey for beginners because of its gentle taste. Pair it with Pecorino Sardo
or Mahon Reserva.No honey should be fed to infants 12 months or younger.
Varieties Sold Separately.Since this is a natural, raw honey, it will
crystallize over time or at cooler temperatures. To return this honey to a
liquid state, simply heat the jar in warm …
- Award-winning beekeepers, Fabrizio and Pierpaolo Cazzola of Apicoltura Cazzola have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years.
- Varieties Sold Separately.
- They practice nomadism, meaning they manage from 3 to more than 400 hives during the year, transferring their bees to different areas for various types of blooms.
- No honey should be fed to infants 12 months or younger.
- Imported from Italy
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- UPC: 825325007424
- #1866 in Honey
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.