Black soap has been around for a long time. So long, in fact, that we can’t
even tell you when it was first made. Recipes for black soap have been handed
down for centuries in African communities, each one a little bit different
than the next, but all having the same phenomenal healing properties. Our
black soap follows a traditional recipe, which includes several plant-based
oils and crushed cocoa pod and plantain ash for exfoliation. Black soap is
kind of the holy grail of skin care. Oily skin? Antioxidants and vitamins help
balance your oil production. Dry skin? Natural plant oils nourish and retain
moisture. It is gentle enough for children or people with sensitive skin, but
potent enough to heal even the toughest problem skin. Basically, this soap’s
got you covered. Try it for:AcneDark SpotsWrinklesEczemaSun Damage ScarsOur
African Black Soap comes in a one pound (16 oz) bar that can be cut into
smaller pieces and stored for later, or kept whole in your bathroom for easy
use!How To Use:Lather bar with loofah or washcloth and gently wash skin or
hair. Rinse thoroughly.Note: Do not use directly on skin, as this all-natural
soap is abrasive.About Us:At Raw Apothecary, we strive to provide our
customers with high-quality, all-natural self care products. All of our
products are chemical-free and straight from the source. Our goal is to inform
our customers about these simple ingredients and their many uses for health
and beauty. We believe in fairness in every aspect of our production process.
From sourcing to delivery, the fundamental rights of all people and animals
will be upheld and protected along the way. Rest assured, Raw Apothecary does
not perform any animal testing.
- Nine all-natural ingredients that exfoliate, repair, and nourish the skin
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties to protect damaged skin and fight acne
- Chemical-free and gentle enough for all ages and skin types
- Multipurpose use as a body wash and facial cleanser, strong enough for any level of dirt and grease
- Great for treating acne, dry skin, dark spots, and wrinkles
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 707129723628
- Item model number: 1LBAFBLKSOP
- #398 in Body Butter
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.