Review The Rainbow Chakra chart by Inner Light Resources is the top-seller for
us along with Inner Light’s Rainbow Foot and Hand Reflexology charts. It is
clear, well-organized, with large type, and easy to use. Our instructors love
them to teach with. They would be very popular in any store or center
especially that has educational books, charts, or gift-items. –Healing Light
Books & GiftsI just got your Chakra, Reflexology, Crystals, and all the other
of your 8 Rainbow charts and I love them! I think they are fabulous, colorful,
and very useful –full of energy! –Ana Maria Egusquiza Zevalos. Lima, PERUI
am so glad I have found these and the whole Rainbow charts series! [by Inner
Light Resources/now from Inner Light Unlimited]. I have used them for years
for myself, my clients, and when I teach at the college. I am an RN and have
used Reflexology with my patients with tremendous success for many years. I
use these charts with my clients every day. The whole series is great,
especially in this bigger size (vs wallet card) because they are easy to read
and teach with. I use them for ME too. I hurt my back badly, was on crutches
for 7 yrs, with intensive physical therapy. My body didn’t begin to heal until
I started to work with reflexology and other eastern therapies. I am now
healthy, working and teaching at the college. I m so glad to have these charts
to help my clients. Thank you! –Joan Kramer, RN, Healthy Essentials (WI) Read
more About the Author Yshkeyna Hamilla, M.A. is a Natural Health coach and
licensed Mental Health Therapist practicing in Florida for over 15 years. Read
- Cards: 2 pages
- Publisher: Inner Light Resources, Inc. (November 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589243072
- ISBN-13: 71
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- #5 in Massage (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.