- UNIDIRECTIONAL – Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage
- DYNAMIC – For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE – for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications
- CABLE INCLUDED – Professional grade 15 ft XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied This Pyle PDMIC58 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe
- HIGH QUALITY – Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone
- Microphone comes with standard mono cable, it requires a mono/stereo adapter to be plugged into a stereo port like a computer mic input (Adapter not included)
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.2 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.23 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: PDMIC58
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.