Fragrant, wild harvested sage cedar and lavender.. Wonderful scent and spirit
combination brought to you by Wild Sage Naturals. Desert Sage Smudge is known
for its light woodsy herbaceous aroma, infused with natural qualities suitable
for purification of body, mind and spirit. Among the many species of the Sage
plant that grow in different parts of the world, the High desert sage and its
brother plant, the white sage are the most famous for their spiritual benefit
of cleansing negative energies which accumulated in the surroundings and the
astral body. The bundle is prepared in an ancient Native American method,
where the sage is harvested fresh and then bundled up using a cotton thread.
After the stick is prepared it is then hanged or put to dry for a couple of
weeks.Lavender is renowned for its calming energy, helping to rebalance
tired and distorted emotions. It’s particularly good for easing headaches,
anxiety, depression and dispelling insomnia, but it”s also said to be helpful
for restoring the connection to the sacred realm.Cedar cleanses negative
atmospheres. Used for the creation of sacred spaces. Related to longevity,
protection, and preservation. Often used to summon helpful spirits during
rituals and invocations. Native American tradition says that wherever sage is,
evil spirits cannot enter. In Native American tradition cedar is used to carry
prayers to the creator. It is used to bridge the gap between heaven and earth.
It also seems that the cedar tree has connections with power and the sun
through many varying traditions such as Sumerian legend, Cabbalistic lore and
Eqyptian mythology. It is often associated with breaking the misuse of power
or powerful forces that may be having a negative influence. This does connect
further with Native American tradition where the burning of Cedar is used to
help banish nightmares and also to release heavy emotional energies such as
depression.Made with light love and good intentions
- Very fragrant Hand crafted by Wild Sage Naturals Made in the USA with respect for the plants and environment Harvested and bundled with thought and care Wrap colors will vary but are either cotton, jute or hemp
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Manufacturer: Wild Sage Naturals
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.