WHY PUMPSPY? PumpSpy is the only company that alerts
homeowners their sump pump system has a problem BEFORE flooding can occur.
PumpSpy products connect to PumpSpy’s Remote Monitoring Service that watches
over your entire sump pump system automatically, 24/7. PumpSpy computers
collect and analyze incoming data from your sump pump, backup pump and
battery, checking for potential issues. When a problem is detected, PumpSpy
immediately sends detailed alerts to your mobile devices. PUMPSPY MONITORING
INCLUDED! No monthly or hidden fees and no additional equipment required.
PEACE OF MIND! PumpSpy computers remotely monitor your entire sump pump system
24 hours a day. No more worrying about your sump pump. You can check on your
pumps anytime with the PumpSpy app. PUMPSPY UPGRADE KIT WORKS WITH YOUR
EXISTING SUMP PUMP AND BASEMENT WATCHDOG SYSTEM! NO PLUMBING REQUIRED! Simply
plug in your existing sump pump and Basement Watchdog backup pump into the
PumpSpy, install PumpSpy’s dual float switches and connect to your WiFi.
PumpSpy’s Monitoring Service will begin tracking and performing analysis on
your system. Installation takes just a few minutes! PUMPSPY WATCHES YOUR SUMP
PUMPS SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO! When you have a PumpSpy system, PumpSpy watches
over your sump pumps automatically, 24/7. PumpSpy sends text messages, email
and push notification alerts to your devices if your sump pump has a problem.
With PumpSpy, you’ll know when to take action before flooding can occur!
PUMPSPY IS MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA. HIGH QUALITY AND RELIABILITY! All
PumpSpy electronics and pumps are assembled in the USA. All PumpSpy software
and apps are made in the USA. All PumpSpy technical support staff are based in
the USA. PumpSpy PS2000BWD WiFi Upgrade Kit for Basement Watchdog Pumps
Connect your sump pump and Basement Watchdog backup pump to PumpSpy’s Remote
Monitoring Service. No plumbing required! Read more The Problem The sump pump
is typically among the least of a homeowner’s worries until it starts raining.
Hard. Then the questions begin: Is my sump pump working? How would I know if
there’s a problem? Is my basement flooding? For many homeowners, they find out
their sump pump has a problem when it’s too late. The basement is flooded and
has left behind a home in need of repair, a huge cleanup project and
potentially thousands of dollars in damaged or ruined property. Read more The
PumpSpy Solution PumpSpy 24/7 Remote Monitoring Watches Main Sump Pump, Backup
Pump and Battery PumpSpy’s servers constantly watch your sump pump system
automatically. PumpSpy detects problems and sends alerts before flooding can
occur! PumpSpy is the only system that constantly checks your complete sump
pump system for proper operation. Instant Notifications and Alerts When a
problem happens, PumpSpy sends you instant alerts via the free PumpSpy App.
Automatic Backup Pump Operation In the event of a main sump pump problem or
power outage, PumpSpy automatically activates the battery back-up pump. Read
more PumpSpy PS2000BWD WiFi Upgrade Kit with Internet Monitoring and Alerts
for Basement Watchdog Backup Pumps High Quality Components Assembled in the
USA All PumpSpy electronics and pumps are assembled in the USA. Quality
automotive grade components and electronics. Circuit boards are sealed in
waterproof epoxy potting for protection from damp environments. Automated
System Tests Every 48 hours PumpSpy tests your backup pump and battery, then
analyzes the test data to make sure your system is in top working order!
Instant Alerts Sent to Mobile Devices Receive instant, detailed alerts on your
mobile devices for your main sump pump, backup pump, battery charge and water
alerts. Read more Stay Informed with the PumpSpy App for iOS and Android
Instant Alerts On Your Smart Phone PumpSpy sends instant alerts to your phones
and other devices when an issue is detected: Main Pump FailureMain Pump
Running ExcessivelyBlocked or Frozen Discharge LinePower OutageHigh Water
LevelBattery Charge Lowand any more! Check On Your Pumps Anytime Check the
real time status of your sump pump system anytime with the PumpSpy app:
Internet Connection Status WiFi Signal StrengthAC Power StatusMain Pump
StatusBackup Pump StatusBattery Voltage and Charge %Water Level Status Real
Time Pump Cycle Information See detailed information on your sump pump
system’s operation: Pump Cycles TodayLast Cycle TimeEstimated Gallons
PumpedTotal Pump Cycles by DateAll Pump Cycles by Date with Timestamps Read
- Convert your existing sump pump system to a smart WiFi connected PumpSpy system!
- PumpSpy monitors your main sump pump, backup pump and battery automatically, 24/7! System tests performed 3X per week.
- PumpSpy sends instant alerts to your phone when a problem is detected. Check your pump anytime with the PumpSpy app.
- PumpSpy monitoring included! Zero monthly charges or fees. Requires WiFi for data connection.
- No plumbing required! Simply connect your existing pump and backup pump to the PumpSpy controller.
- Part Number: PS2000BWD
- Item Weight: 9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 17 x 11 inches
- Item model number: PS2000BWN
- Power Source: AC/DC
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Display Style: LED
- Plug Format: B – US style with ground plug.
- Certification: ETL Listed, UL, FCC
- Usage: Indoor Use Only
- Included Components: PumpSpy Controller with WiFi, Dual Float Switch Assembly, Pump Adapter Cable, Battery Case
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Date First Available: May 23, 2019
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.