A true ancient technology tool ! – A skill of making fire
in a primitive way !The fire piston uses the principle of the heating of the
air by rapid and adiabatic compression to ignite a piece of tinder, which is
then used to set light to kindling. – So that we should have the following
conditions to a successful experience of a fire piston: A well-sealed fire
piston, a perfect temperature to the ignition point, a good condition and
right amount char cloth. Product Details Enjoy a complete and super-quality
Kit PSKOOK Fire Piston Generation 1 Wildness EDC Tool Reliable Quality Fire
Piston length : 5″ (128 mm) Diameter: 0.68″ (17.2 mm) Weight : 5.2 oz（147g）
Please allow 1-2 mm difference due to manual measurement Item overall
weight：270g Tinder Cavity Some pieces of char cloth is placed here. Char
cloth: Perfect for flint & steel striking and all other primitive and modern
firestarters. Most survival char cloth is made of various fabrics such as:
cotton shirts, jeans, cotton balls, and rope. We also have a piece of cotton
in the package that you can make it by yourself. DISCLAIMER: We are not
responsible for any fires produced by this cloth. Please use the utmost care
when lighting fires. This product is NOT intended for human consumption.
Instructions included YOU will Receive Fire Piston, Char Cloth, Cotton Cloth,
(12) Orings, Lube, Paracord, A tin box, Instructions How to use the Fire
Piston & Make Char Cloth Please Note: When playing, kids should be under adult
supervision to avoid injury. Read more End Cap O Ring Piston O Ring Storage
Tube Read more An eye-catching FIRE GIFT you can’t miss Feedback We take our
reputation seriously. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your
purchase, please let us know as soon as possible.Give us a chance to make it
- An amazing survival fire starting device that causes instantaneous combustions using air energy change of physics experiments to high-school kids
- It will be a back up kit, it should be work with Char Cord ,and you can show it to others to tell the fire principle and skills understand the theory, so COOL, but if you think a lighter or flint can work better you should not buy this one.
- Compression Ignition is not so easy for all market fire piston, but ours is at the top level of possibility, we use 2 Dual Orings on the plunger for Added Compression
- A classical, fine and durable survival fire starter, it can be a good camping fire starter kit too.
- Safety warning:kids should be under adult supervision to avoid injury.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- #106 in Fire Starters
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.