Proov urine progesterone rapid response test strips
empower women to know more about their menstrual cycles and progesterone
levels. Proov Progesterone (PdG) test strips deliver accurate ovulation
confirmation in 5 minutes, at home. Unlike popular Ovulation Predictor Kits
(that measure Luteinizing hormone – LH), Proov tests allow women to confirm
that ovulation has occurred. FOR HUMAN IN VITRO USE ONLY. Proov’s at-home
Ovulation Confirmation kits provide rapid, accurate results. Don’t settle for
mere indications that may indicate fertility; know more with Proov. Proov
validates that adequate ovulation has occurred through Progesterone (PdG) test
strips that you can use at home and see your results in 5 minutes. Don’t just
Predict, Proov. Since lack of ovulation OR insufficient ovulation is the 1
cause of infertility, knowing if you’re in fact ovulating will help you
conceive faster. What do you want to Proov? Did ovulation occur? Through
measuring PdG, Proov test strips help confirm whether or not ovulation has
occurred. According to the Global Library of Women’s Medicine, PdG levels in
urine typically rise 24-36 hours after ovulation. If conception does not
occur, PdG levels will decrease and menstruation will occur. The graph to the
left shows the most common pattern of progesterone in non-conception cycles.
Other progesterone patterns do exist, so not all women will follow this
pattern. Read more Progesterone is required for conception Progesterone levels
need to be elevated during implantation- which typically occurs 7-10 days
after ovulation – to achieve a successful pregnancy. Additionally,
progesterone levels should remain elevated throughout a pregnancy. As the name
suggests, PROGESTerone is critical for conception and gestation. Using Proov
during your implantation window can help you determine if progesterone is high
enough to conceive. Read more What does Proov measure? Proov tests measure the
urine metabolite of the hormone progesterone called Pregnanediol Glucuronide,
or PdG for short. What exactly is Progesterone? Progesterone is the hormone
that is released after ovulation and helps prepare the uterus for conception.
Progesterone also acts to maintain the uterine lining to support the pregnancy
after the fertilized egg implants. Why should I test my Progesterone levels?
Progesterone levels must be at a certain level to ensure proper ovulation is
taking place and the uterus is ready to receive the fertilized embryo.
Inadequate progesterone production can lead to infertility, early pregnancy
loss, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and other symptoms. How are Proov tests
different from ovulation predictor kits (OPKs)? Ovulation predictor kits
typically measure a hormone called luteinizing hormone (LH), which is released
24-48 hours before ovulation occurs. Proov tests measure a metabolite of
progesterone, which is produced after you ovulate. Therefore, OPKs help to
predict when ovulation will occur and Proov tests allow women to confirm that
ovulation has occurred. How accurate are Proov Tests? In lab studies, Proov
tests were 99% accurate for detecting Pregnanediol Glucuronide (PdG) in urine.
Do Proov tests meet FDA requirements? Yes, Proov tests are FDA compliant. The
tests are manufactured in an FDA inspected and certified facility under cGMP
conditions. Each batch of tests meet all required specifications before being
sent to consumers.
- MORE ACCURATE OVULATION CONFIRMATION: Fertility tracking with Proov's progesterone (PdG) test strips. Accurately track progesterone, a hormone necessary for conception and pregnancy. Proov confirms ovulation, providing more accurate ovulation tracking vs. Luteinizing Hormone (LH) testing alone. Formerly Ovulation Double Check by MFB Fertility.
- QUICK RESULTS, AT HOME: Unlike other progesterone tests that require a trip to the doctor and/or lab results, Proov is a rapid response urine-based test. Just dip the Proov strip in first morning urine, wait 5 minutes, and read your result!
- EASY TO USE: Confirming ovulation and tracking progesterone is now easier than ever. Take control of your reproductive health by knowing more about your cycle and progesterone levels instead of using LH tests alone. Excellent for fertility tracking, TTC, and natural family planning.
- FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN: Proov Ovulation Double Check test strips were created for women, by women and are proudly made in the USA. Additionally, we are FDA compliant. We want to empower women to know more about their cycles leading to greater fertility awareness.
- PERFECT COMPLEMENT: Use Proov as a complement to other Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPK) that only track Estrogen and/or LH, such as Clearblue, First Response, EPT, Easy at Home ([email protected]), Pregmate, ClinicalGuard, Veratrue, Wondfo, iProven.
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- #25 in Ovulation Tests
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.