Style Name:8800 The Presto electric knife sharpener
provides an easy, automatic way to sharpen most non-serrated kitchen and sport
knives to a razor sharp edge. With a special two stage system, it precision
grinds a perfect sharpening angle, then fine hones and polishes the edge for
professional results at home, anytime. 120 volts AC All kitchen and
sporting knives, whether professional quality or inexpensive, need a blade
tune-up now and then. This electric sharpener produces razor-sharp edges using
the same rapidly rotating Sapphirite grinding wheels used by professional
shops. A two-stage system allows knives to be ground and sharpened on the
Stage 1 half of the machine, and then honed on the Stage 2 half. Blade guides
hold the knife at the ideal sharpening angle for each side of the blade, as it
is drawn slowly towards the user and kept parallel to the countertop. The
sharpener is suitable for knives made of alloy, carbon, or stainless steel; it
is perfectly normal for sparks to fly when knives of high carbon steel come in
contact with the Sapphirite wheels. Non-electric serrated knives that are only
serrated on one side can also be sharpened with this machine. Three suction
cups on the bottom hold the sharpener securely on a table or countertop, and
two receptacles underneath catch metal filings for disposal. The sharpener
measures 8-1/4 by 5-3/4 by 4 inches, and is covered by a 1-year limited
warranty against defects. –Ann Bieri
- The product is electric knife sharpener
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in china
- Two-stage sharpening system quickly and easily sharpens most any non-serrated blade for professional results in the convenience of your home. (Presto knife sharpener is 120 Volts)
- No guess sharpening; precision blade guides position the knife at the ideal sharpening angle for perfect results every time
- Creates a razor sharp edge in seconds using sapphirite sharpening wheels, The same ultra-hard material used by professional shops
- Stage 1- precision grinding begins the sharpening process by creating a precisely angled edge
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Two-stage sharpening system quickly and easily sharpens most any non-serrated blade for professional results in the convenience of your home. (Presto knife sharpener is 120 volts)
- No guess sharpening; Precision blade guides position the kniffe at the ideal sharpening angle for perfect results every time
- Creates a razor sharp edge in seconds using Sapphirite sharpening wheels, the same ultra-hard material used by professional shops
- Stage 1- Precision grinding begins the sharpening process by creating a precisely angled edge
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.2 x 4.8 inches
- Item Weight: 2.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer: Presto
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 8800
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.