Are you an outdoor activity enthusiast? Do you own a
kayak, a surfboard, jet ski or maybe a small boat? Sick and tired of low
quality gear and accessories, like flimsy dock lines and tow ropes that you
can’t rely on? If this is the case, then you’re in luck. Skog Å Kust premium
bungee dock line set may be exactly what you’ve been looking for. Key
Features: 2-pack includes 1 x 4′ class (55″) which extends up to 7′ & 1 x 6′
class (68″) rope which extends up to 10′.Ropes are 3/4″ diameter braided
polyurethane with elastic core, rated for 2200 lbs tensile strengthHigh-
visibility yellow and green colorsOne end is 10″ custom-spliced loop and other
end is a rust-proof 316 stainless steel clipEach end features a foam buoy with
reflective logo printSuitable for all personal watercraft and small motorized
boatsDesigned for both saltwater and freshwater use 2-PACK SHOCK ABSORBING Our
premium ropes feature a braided polypropylene exterior with 10mm elastic core
which absorbs shocks to PWC, small boats, cleats, and docks. HEAVY DUTY These
dock lines have a tensile strength of 2200 lbs. (1000kg). Suitable for all
motorized and non-motorized PWC, as well as small boats up to 4,000 lbs.
SALTWATER & FRESHWATER USE Built to be used in either freshwater or saltwater
environments our dock lines feature rust-proof 316 stainless steel clips. THEY
FLOAT! Two floats prevent the lines from sinking in the event that they
accidentally go overboard. They also feature reflective logos, which makes
them easily visible and accessible at night! Read more SKOG Å KUST From the
Swedish words meaning “Forest, Creek, Coast”. At S.Å.K. we produce functional,
durable products for outdoor enthusiasts with a focus on all-weather
protection. Our goal is to design and manufacture uniquely simple, yet highly
functional gear that is attractive enough for daily use.
- SHOCK ABSORBING: These Skog A Kust premium ropes feature a braided polypropylene exterior with 10mm elastic core which absorbs shocks to PWC, small boats, cleats, and docks.
- 2-PACK: Includes is a 4 class (55) line which stretches up to 7, and a 6 class (68) which stretches up to 10 for convenience in a variety of situations.
- HEAVY DUTY: These dock lines have a tensile strength of 2200 lbs. (1000kg). Suitable for all motorized and non-motorized PWC, as well as small boats up to 4,000 lbs.
- SALTWATER AND FRESHWATER USE: Built for either freshwater or saltwater environments, our dock lines feature a rust-proof 316 stainless steel clip on one end, and custom spliced 10" loop on the other.
- THEY FLOAT!: Two floats prevent the lines from sinking in the event that they accidentally go overboard. They also feature reflective logos, which makes them easily visible and accessible at night!
- Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 4U-LCBO-IZAI
- #17 in Boat Dock Lines & Rope
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.