Only Precor IGR’s molecules move to the places pre-adult fleas live, like the
base of carpet fibers and between furniture cushions – in short, the sources
of a flea infestation. Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages
of development. As a result, pre-adult fleas cannot produce new infestations
of breeding, biting adults. PREVENTS ADULT FLEA EMERGENCE FOR 7 MONTHS. For
control of active flea infestations, this product works best when combined
with an adulticide such as Suspend SC or Demize E.C. which will help to
provide quick knockdown of adult fleas. Precor IGR acts on the immature stages
of a flea’s life cycle. Flea eggs deposited on or flea larvae crawling onto
treated surfaces will not develop into adult fleas. Existing adult fleas and
flea pupae are not affected and thus, Precor IGR Concentrate is generally used
in conjunction with an approved insecticide labeled for adult fleas.
Effective, long-lasting indoor control of pre-adult fleas – up to seven full
months. Mix with water to make 1 gallon of finished product. 1 oz. To prevent
infestations before they start, apply PRECOR prior to flea season. When
applied to surfaces where fleas are found, such as carpets, upholstered
furniture, and pet sleeping areas, PRECOR prevents adult flea emergence for up
to 7 months. Controlling fleas on pets is important to prevent introduction of
adult fleas indoors. If fleas are a problem on pets, treat the pets with an
effective EPA registered flea control product. PLEASE READ LABEL BEFORE USE!!
- Active Ingredient: 1.2% methoprene
- Target pests: Fleas. Does not work on ticks.
- For use in: indoor control only of pre-adult fleas – up to seven full months. Does not work outside in direct sun.
- Application: Apply at a rate of 1 oz per 1 gallon of the diluted spray solution per 1500 sq ft of surface area with any low pressure sprayer with a fan tip that is typically used for indoor applications. Yield: Kills flea eggs and larve for 7 months as long as carpet is not shampooed or steam cleaned. This means if a flea egg drops off of infected dog, flea egg will not develop. 3 year shelf life.
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Zoecon
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.