Style:Pack of 25 The Pratt PRA0022 recycled corrugated cardboard single wall
standard flat box is made of 100 percent recycled, 32 ECT grade, single wall,
C flute corrugated fiberboard with standard kraft color in a flat rectangular
shape for packing, shipping, and storing. The box has a 32 edge crush test
(ECT) value. ECT grade corrugated cardboard is constructed, tested, and graded
for compressive strength, which is a useful quality for stacking; ECT values
are measured in pounds per inch, and range between 23 and 112. The flat
rectangular shape fits frames, books, or other flat items. This regular
slotted container (RSC) is shipped knocked down flat (KDF) to reduce shipping
costs and storage space, and can be assembled by taping the bottom flaps. When
assembled, the box measures 9 x 6 x 3 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the
horizontal distance on the longest side; W is width, the horizontal distance
on the shortest side; H is height, the vertical distance from top to bottom).
Corrugated cardboard boxes are used for packaging, shipping, and storing goods
and materials. Corrugated cardboard consists of two pieces of stiff paper with
a layer of fluted, or wavy, paper in between. Double and triple wall
corrugated don’t necessarily have twice or three times the strength of single
wall. Single wall consists of a flute layer and two liners. Double wall is
made by adding another flute and liner to single wall, so it has less paper
than two single walls would. Some multiple wall corrugated materials use
different flute types in the second or third wall. Flute type refers to the
shape and thickness of the wavy middle layer. From thickest to thinnest, the
types are: A, C, B, D, F, E, and N. Pratt Industries manufactures recycled
packaging and display solutions. The company, founded in 1948, is
headquartered in Conyers, GA.
- 100 percent recycled corrugated box for packing, shipping, and storing
- 32 ECT grade for standard stacking performance
- Flat rectangular shape fits frames, books, or other flat items
- Made of single wall C flute corrugated fiberboard with standard kraft color
- Shipped flat to reduce shipping costs and storage space
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3 inches ; 3.04 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- #221 in Corrugated Packaging Boxes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.