This classic desktop display piece has become a must have for office decor.
Swing one steel marble back, let it go, and watch as kinetic energy causes the
one on the opposite side to swing the same distance! If you’re feeling saucy
one day, try swinging two or three at once- just don’t pass out from the
excitement! This desktop display model is a version of Newton’s cradle, a
device that demonstrates conservation of momentum and energy via a series of
identically sized swinging spheres. When one ball on the end is lifted and
released, the resulting force travels through the line and pushes the last
ball upward. Because it uses Newton’s Laws, it was named after Sir Isaac
Newton, English physicist, mathematician and astronomer, but was actually
invented in 1967 by an English actor.
- Classic desk toy
- Demonstrates Newton's Laws of Motion
- Frame and balls are made of metal
- Perfect gift for a geek!
- Item Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7.2 x 5 inches
- UPC: 852093005871
- Item model number: SG_B00ZJH3ZP6_US
- Batteries required: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Is portable: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.