The Dreamcast was far ahead of its time with
groundbreaking graphics and processing. With the HD Link cable for Dreamcast
you can finally take things a little further and enjoy maximum video quality
and convenient setup with your modern HD television. We use the Dreamcast’s
native VGA signal and convert it to digital HDMI. Because of that, some games
that are not VGA compatible will not work. Read more Key Features HD READY
Maximum possible video quality and compatible with all modern TVs. Video
quality based on media capability and is not limited by the cable. Games that
are native 480p will run in their respective resolutions. PLUG AND PLAY
Seamlessly links your old system to a modern television via HDMI with no
adapters or power supplies. INTEGRATED SOLUTION If you want your original
Dreamcast system to connect to your television via HDMI then the HD Link Cable
is the best and only all-in-one integrated solution. We pull directly from the
VGA signal on the Dreamcast for maximum video quality. Read more Standard AV
vs HD Link Cable AV Left / HD Link Right Screenshots are taken from the
original source. The images are cropped to fit on top of each other. No color
corrections have been applied. Brighter Image Take the fogginess out of the
picture by upgrading from standard AV cables to Pound HDMI cables – the best
way to connect your Dreamcast to your modern TV via HDMI. Sharper Textures Say
goodbye to blurry textures. The Pound HD Link Cable produces nice, crisp
textures. More Accurate Colors Color accuracy is preserved by converting the
Dreamcast’s analogue VGA signal into pure, digital, HDMI. Read more
- The easiest way to connect your Sega Dreamcast to modern HDMI televisions!
- Completely plug and play solutionNo external power supplies needed.
- Full 480p resolution Using the Dreamcast's native VGA output to display its max resolution – no upscaling, no nonsense. games incompatible with VGA won't work. Your television must be compatible with 640×480 VGA to function properly.
- Breakaway DesignUse your own HDMI cable. Great for setups where the console is farther away from the TV than normal!
- PLEASE NOTE Some games may display off center on your TV. In order to correct the screen position, turn your TV off and then back on. You can also turn your system on BEFORE turning your TV on to avoid this.
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.8 x 1.7 inches; 8 ounces
- Media:: Personal Computers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.