We at Pork King Good have experimented with tons of alternative, low-carb
breading options, pizza crusts, bread, pancakes, etc. and found that our
favorite solution was also one of our favorite snacks: the pork rind! We found
ourselves grinding up bags of pork rinds or chicharrones at a time so that
we’d always have some on hand to quickly throw meals together, and it dawned
on us that others might appreciate this as well. Voila! This is how Pork King
Good Pork Rind Crumbs came to be. So, we’ve decided to offer a convenient pre-
crushed option to the masses in the form of Pork Rind Crumbs! Our jars are
convenient for measuring and also ensure freshness without having to worry
about separate resealable storage containers. Simply close your jar and you’re
good to go! So why pork rinds? First and foremost, they’re pork-king good!
(See what we did there?!) We’ve developed the most insanely delicious pork
rinds out there…Light, salty, crunchy melt-in-your-mouth whisps of
deliciousness…need we say more? Pork King Good pork rinds are not just any
old snack food. They’re the ultimate, naturally low-carb, high-protein,
quintessentially keto snack food! Using Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs as a
breading is easy! Simply coat your chicken, pork, or fish (or even vegetables)
in something that will make the crumbs stick (you can use a simple egg/cream
mix or get creative with ingredients like pickle juice, sour cream, or ranch
dressing). Then, cover them in Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs and bake or fry
as you normally would! Easy, delicious, and a low carb game-changer!
- NO CARBS! For those of you following a ketogenic diet, paleo diet, bariatric diet, gluten-free, diabetic diet, or just watching your carbs, youll now be able to enjoy your favorite foods again without the guilt! Each serving of our Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs has absolutely no carbs!
- SIMPLE & DELICIOUS RECIPES! Weve taken our insanely delicious Pork King Good Pork Rinds and chicharrones and grinded them down into crumbs to be used in place of bread crumbs in your favorite recipes! Try them out to make chicken fingers, fish sticks, eggplant parmigiana, meatballs, and even in place of flour for pizza crusts, garlic bread, and even pancakes! The options are limitless! Visit us online for free recipes.
- CONVENIENT! If youve tried crunching up pork rinds before in your low carb recipes, you know that its pretty time consuming and tedious, albeit delicious. We at Pork King Good have been grinding up pork rinds for our own personal ketogenic use for quite some time, until deciding to offer this convenient option to the masses! Each of our 12 oz packages contain 4 whole cups worth of Pork Rind Crumbs and the jar shape makes for easy scooping and measuring!
- WHY PORK RINDS? First and foremost, theyre Pork-King good! (See what we did there?!) Weve developed the most insanely delicious pork rinds out there…Light, salty, crunchy melt-in-your-mouth whisps of deliciousness…need we say more? Pork King Good pork rinds are not just any old snack food. Theyre the ultimate, naturally low-carb, high-protein, quintessentially keto snack food! Each serving contains: – 0 grams of carbs – 9 whopping grams of protein – 0 grams of sugar – Only 90 calories!
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7 inches ; 14.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- #1 in Breadcrumbs
- #1 in Fresh Bakery Breadcrumbs & Stuffing
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.