Color:Neutral Poolmaster’s Essential Collection offers a
generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from
resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. For vinyl liner and
fiberglass pools, the Air Relief Vinyl Liner Vacuum features a stainless steel
tension spring handle which aids in keeping the vacuum submerged and level to
the pool floor. Two self-adjusting air relief valves help control the amount
of suction created by the vacuum. The swivel-function hose adaptor helps in
maintaining kink-free cleaning operation. The Air Relief Vinyl Liner Vacuum
can work with 1.25-inche and 1.5-inch vacuum hoses. From the Manufacturer
Since 1958, Poolmaster has been a leading manufacturer of aftermarket pool and
spa products with an unwavering commitment to quality, service and
reliability. Poolmaster offers products across six different product lines-
Backyard and Decor, Inflatables, Floats, Maintenance, Swim and Dive, and Toys
and Games. Poolmaster – We Make Water Fun!
- For removing debris from vinyl liner pools
- Strong 13-inch wide ABS body, weighted for positive control
- Adjustable air-relief valves for suction control
- For use with vacuum hose and standard pool poles, sold separately
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Poolmaster
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 27400
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.