- Nashua Snow & Ice Duct Tape is a premium-grade duct tape for use in extreme cold weather winter conditions. It tears easily and has a high tensile strength. Adheres well to a wide variety of substrates and it retains holding power in temperatures as low as -40F.
- Adhesion remains strong; even when under a pack of ice and snow. Application uses include sealing metal duct work and fiberglass insulation; waterproof covering for pipe insulation; and any general purpose application in which resistance to cold temperatures and moisture is critical. Nashua Snow & Ice can withstand harsh winter conditions for long-term repairs such as seaming and securing outdoor tarps.
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene (PE) coated cloth. Adhesive: natural rubber. Thickness: 12 mils (carrier, adhesive).
- Adhesion: 90 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel). Tensile Strength: 36 pounds per inch (longitudinal).
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40F to 200F. Application Temperature: 40F to 90F.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.2 x 1.9 inches ; 1.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Item model number: 684642
- #7084 in Duct Tape
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.