3.5 quarts is this container’s capacity. It is perfect for allowing dough to
rise. I also use mine when I make homemade soup or chili in a big batch
(doesn’t take much more time with all the stuff out and the kitchen messy).
And then, when I don’t want to cook, I just just nuke it and sit on the deck
instead of cooking.
- 3.5 Quart capacity. Certified food safe by NSF. Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. This is the perfect container for your rising bread dough.
- Comes with a tight-fitting lid, which expands its uses to great refrigerator/freezer storage for just about anything!
- Once you have this container in your kitchen, it will quickly become a necessity and you'll find many more uses for it–such as a great container for brining chicken or shrimp because there will be no leaks or spills like with a plastic bag or a bowl.
- Alton Brown recommends that you allow your dough to rise in a container with straight sides so that you'll be able to tell when it has almost doubled in volume. This is nearly impossible to do in a large mixing bowl with its narrow bottom and sides that slope outward to the wide rim at the top of the bowl.
- Certified food safe by NSF. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Manufacturer: CLS
- Item model number: 350
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.