ABOUT QUANQUER PLANTAR FASCIITIS NIGHT SPLINTDo you experience excruciating
foot pain first thing in the morning? The Quanquer Plantar Fasciitis Night
Splint can help ease foot pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles
Tendonitis. Designed as a low-profile, lightweight night splint can keep the
foot in a 90-degree position all night, providing a nice stretch to relieve
foot aches, sleeping in night splints can significantly reduce morning foot
pain.The bendable lightweight aluminum bar at the instep holding the foot in a
flexed position keeps the arch stretched. The extra wide elastic strap will
ensure the brace stays in place all night long comfortably without twisting or
sliding. The fully padding lining with soft foam insert against the foot
reduces pressure points and allows you to sleep comfortably throughout the
night. The Plantar Fasciitis Splint is easy to put on and adjust, and can be
worn on the left or right foot, allows you to sleep comfortably throughout the
night. BENEFITS OF QUANQUER PLANTAR FASCIITIS NIGHT SPLINT ★ Positions the
drop foot in a 90-degree dorsiflexion★ Soft foam padding provides lasting
comfort as you sleep★ Extra elastic strap to ensure the splint immobilization
★ Low profile support made with breathable, lightweight material ★ Convenient
design can be worn on the right or left foot★ Measure the circumference of
ankle to fit 8.0 – 15.0 Inch (20.3 – 38.1cm). QUANQUER NIGHT SPLINT PACKAGE
INCLUDES:1 PEC Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint coming with an extra elastic
strap and a soft foam padding.1 PEC Exercise Band can stretch the plantar
fascia and Achilles tendon. Performed once or twice a day for 10-15 minutes
can break up adhesions on the arch, improve circulation to any tears,
strengthen the surrounding muscles and improve flexibility.
- GREAT FOOT SUPPORT AND MORNING PAIN RELIEF: This dorsal night splint is designed to keep foot stretched and provide gradual corrective orthopedic support for drop foot, help relieve morning foot/heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- ULTRA SOFT FOAM PADDING LINING: Features an optional wide elastic strap that will ensure the brace stays in place all night long comfortably without twisting or sliding. The fully padding lining with soft foam insert against the foot reduces pressure points and allows you to sleep comfortably throughout the night.
- POSITIONS THE FOOT IN A 90-DEGREE DORSIFLEXION: The bendable lightweight aluminum bar at the instep holding the foot in a flexed position keeps the arch stretched. Positions the foot in a 90-degree dorsiflexion, which stretches the fascia and relieves that striking first step. The tension straps can be adjusted to increase angle of the foot from 90 to 85 degrees for your comfortable fit.
- LOW PROFILE, OPEN HEEL DESIGN: Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is Low profile support made with breathable, lightweight material.Soft top and bottom straps allow for easy application and adjustments. Open design for cool and breathable foot comfort during sleep.
- GIFT FREE FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS RECOVERY: Coming with 1 PEC exercise band can stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon to strengthen lower leg muscles, which stabilize your ankle and heel.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches ; 9.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- UPC: 711414445355
- #8 in Plantar Fasciitis Braces & Supports
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.