This bright green leafy bush with attractive red berries was used for
centuries by Native American populations as an aid for sore, aching joints and
muscles. When added to a carrier at a maximum dilution of 2%, Wintergreen
essential oil can help with the aches and discomfort associated with aging
joints. Please consult with our Aroma therapists if you need help deciding if
Wintergreen is right for your situation.
- Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens
- Aromatic Scent: USDA Certified Organic Wintergreen Essential Oil has a strongly aromatic with a sweet characteristic odor, displaying a peculiar creamy-fruity top note and a sweet-woody undertone
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Plant Therapy has other Organic Oils: Cajuput, Cedar wood, Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus (Lemon), Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense serrate, Lavender, Lavender Population, Lemon
- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.9 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 680912010061
- #1727 in Aromatherapy Products
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.