Bonsai is an art that has been practised in Asia for many centuries. Bonsai
trees are grown in small containers and trimmed and trained with wires so that
they remain small and elegant. Planting a Bonsai tree from seed is a slow but
rewarding process and you will have to allow time for the tree to take root
and grow strong before you start training and pruning. The kit contains the
following varieties 1 packet of Silver Birch seeds (Betchula Pendula) – a
fantastic tree to learn with, it is deciduous and has many qualities including
attractive bark, small leaves and autumn colour. 1 packet of Red Maple seeds
(Acer Rubrum) – a native American deciduous tree which makes a vibrant and
colourful Bonsai. 1 packet of Mountain Pine seeds (Pinus Mugo Pumilio) – an
evergreen with a rounded spread and shape and dark green foliage. Also
included in the box are 6 starter growing pots made from peat, 6 Peat blocks
which expand when watered, 6 Plant Markers, 6 Plastic propagation bags and
Sowing and Growing Tips. (Please note the picture of the ceramic pot on the
box is not included and is for illustrative purposes only).
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START GROWING your Bonsai Trio kit in one box, weve left nothing out! This seed kit is ideal for beginners, gardeners and children alike. INCLUDES 6 Peat Growing Biodegradable Pots, 6 Peat Discs that expand to 7 times their size when watered, 6 Plant Markers and 6 Sealable Propagator Bags plus of course the foil sealed seed sachets. FULL SOWING & GROWING TIPS.
- GREAT GROWING PERFORMANCE all our seeds are laboratory tested before release by our leading US seed supplier and then sealed in foil packets for freshness! MADE IN THE USA and 100% NON- GMO. The RED MAPLE makes a VIBRANT and COLOURFUL Bonsai, SILVER BIRCH is a FANTASTIC tree to learn with and MOUNTAIN PINE an EVERGREEN with rounded spread and dark green foliage.
- THE SEEDS CAN BE SOWN AT ANY TIME OF YEAR! After being sown they may need a pre-treatment called Stratification which is a period of artificial winter that non-tropical trees require to break dormancy prior to germination. This can be achieved in a home refrigerator! Sealable Propagator Bags are already provided in the box.
- GROW INDOORS OR OUT Bonsai are every day trees and go through their normal seasonal phases, they ultimately require outdoor living conditions to thrive in the long term as they require good light, humidity levels and air circulation.
- BONSAI IS AN ART that has been practised in Asia for many centuries and therefore makes a THOUGHTFUL GIFT beautifully presented in the illustrated gift box with everything you need to start growing, go on treat yourself or a LOVED ONE today!
- Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.6 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.