Ease morning sickness while enjoying a relaxing bath or
foot soak! Filled with anticipation, pregnancy is a truly special time in any
woman’s life. But those nine months can also bring a lot of discomfort,
largely due to morning sickness. Stomach-settling foods and home remedies may
help reduce feelings of nausea, but if the root cause goes untreated, the
problem will persist. Pink Stork Flakes are pregnancy bath flakes, specially
formulated to help improve magnesium levels in the body, as low magnesium can
often contribute to nausea and morning sickness. Our potent blend naturally
raises your magnesium levels, thereby easing morning sickness and helping you
feel your best. But the benefits don’t stop there! Addressing a magnesium
deficiency can also support sleep quality, energy levels, healthy hydration
and relieve aches and pains. The best part? Experiencing these incredible
results is as easy as taking a bath! Fill a tub or footbath with warm water
and add 1/2 cup of flakes. Soaking for 30 minutes will help open your pores,
allowing your skin to absorb the nutrients. Many of our customers see fast
results, giving you the relief you need when you need it! It’s a fun, relaxing
way to feel pampered during your pregnancy. These benefits may sound too good
to be true, but thanks to pure magnesium sourced directly from the Dead Sea,
we’re able to provide great results! Read more Amy’s Mission Pink Stork
founder, CEO, mother of 5, and military spouse, Amy Upchurch is committed to
helping others experience the power of natural and organic products that saved
and changed her life during her 4th and 5th pregnancies. Read more Our
philosophy is to bring hope to mothers who are looking for a guiding light
during this stage of life. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the
LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future”” Jeremiah 29:11 Read more Before: -Support Fertility -Balance &
Regulate Cycle -Women & Men During: -Nausea Relief -Hydration -Gut Health
After Delivery: -Promote Milk Production & Flow -Hormone Support -Baby
Development Customer Happiness: Pink Stork is dedicated to delivering happy
and healthy families. If you are unsatisfied with our products in anyway, we
ask that you please let us know, so we have the chance to make it right. We
won’t stop until you’re happy! Read more
- MAGNESIUM FOR MORNING SICKNESS: Morning sickness remedies that dont treat the root cause usually provide temporary relief. But by addressing magnesium deficiency, a known cause of pregnancy sickness, our bath flakes help reduce feelings of nausea and vomiting.
- SOOTHING AND RELAXING: Giving you an excuse for a little me-time, Pink Stork Flakes are the perfect addition to any bath or foot soak. The warm water opens your pores and allows your skin to quickly absorb the nutrients as your body reaps the incredible benefits almost instantly.
- SLEEP QUALITY AND STRESS: Magnesium deficiency can lead to a lot more than nausea during pregnancy. In fact, magnesium supplementation supports energy levels, healthy sleep, and relief from aches and pains. Feeling great has never been so relaxing!
- GREAT FOR MOM AND BABY: Magnesium benefits arent just for new mommies, your little one can benefit too! By calming the central nervous system, it minimizes muscle twitching and in turn helps promote restful sleep in mom and baby.
- BACKED BY OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Pink Stork is dedicated to delivering happy and healthy families. If you are unsatisfied with our products in anyway, we ask that you please let us know, so we have the chance to make it right. We wont stop until youre happy!
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.2 x 9.8 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- UPC: 863024000186
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.