Review This second edition of Reblitz’s title can be used by students and
hobbyists, but it’s the professional most likely to include this in a personal
reference library. Here is all the information essential to the art of
restoring and maintaining a piano; from minor repairs and cleaning to major
tuning and complete restoration techniques. A fine, specific reference. —
Midwest Book Review Read more
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Vestal Press; 2nd edition (January 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879511037
- ISBN-13: 33
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- #190 in Piano (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.