About the Author Scott Kelby is the world’s 1 best-selling author of books on
photography techniques, as well as Editor and Publisher of the highly
acclaimed Photoshop User magazine and Lightroom Magazine, and CEO of the
KelbyOne online educational community. He is host of the influential weekly
pho¿tography talk show, The Grid, and teaches photography and Lightroom
workshops and seminars around the world. Scott is an award-winning author of
over 90 books, including The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital
Pho¿tographers; How Do I Do That In Photoshop?; The Digital Photog¿raphy Book
series; Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers; How Do
I Do That In Lightroom?; and The Flash Book. For more on Scott, visit his
daily blog ator follow him on Twitter (@scottkelby). Read more
- Series: Voices That Matter
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: New Riders; 2 edition (January 7, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0134657888
- ISBN-13: 82
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.5 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.