Philips AVENT SCF355/00 Bottle and Baby Food Warmer is a safe and easy way to
make mealtime more comfortable for your baby. Once switched on, the warmer
gently heats bottles and food within 3 minutes. Its compact size makes it easy
to store on a kitchen countertop or bedside table for nighttime feedings. The
warmer heats bottles and foods safely and evenly and unlike microwaves, won’t
cause hotspots, so you can be sure the internal temperature is safe for your
baby. All Philips AVENT bottles, toddler cups, and food jars fit in the
warmer. The warmer is fast and easy to operate – just plug in and flip the
on/off switch on the back of the unit. A neon light lets you know the unit is
on and working. An included instruction guide makes it easy to calculate the
correct heat-up time. Operation involves adding water and turning the dial. A
light blinks to indicate that the contents are properly warmed to a safe
temperature. To be sure, always test the internal temperature before giving to
- Gently and evenly heats – no hotspots as the milk circulates during warming. The voltage is 110-120V
- Works with all Phillips Avent bottles, toddler cups, and most food jars
- Heats 4 ounces of milk in 3 minutes
- Convenient defrost setting that defrosts breast milk and baby food
- Small design fits on counter or nightstand
- Power consumption: 300 W
- Item Weight: 1.55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 6.3 x 5.5 inches
- UPC: 075020038180
- Item model number: SCF355/06
- Target gender: Unisex
- Material Type: Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
- Number of items: 1
- Batteries required: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Is portable: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.