Please do not dip the PH strips in the test liquid. It might lead to
incorrectly showing test result. Please drop the test liquid on the PH strips.
It will perfectly indicates the real acidic or alkalinity substance.The scale
reads from 1 to 14: 1 – 3 indicates a very acidic substance 4 – 6 indicates an
acidic substance 7 indicates neutral 8 – 11 indicates alkalinity 12 – 14
indicates a very high level of alkalinity PH 1-14 color chart in each pack The
test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart within
about 15 secondsInstruction: 1.Simply press the testing strip to the object or
liquid you are testing. Half second later, take out the paper and using the
color chart included, compare the color change of the paper to find out the
acidity level of your testing subject. 2.Can not indicate the Acid or alkali
solution when its density was lower than 0.01%. 3.Keep dry for the rest paper
Packing Content: 1 X Pack(80 pH Strips)Common Uses and Examples of pH Acid
Rain, pH = 4.3 – 5.6 Ammonia Based Glass Cleaner, pH = 10 Battery Acid, pH = 1
Beer, pH = 4.5 Bleach, pH = 12.6 Drain Cleaner, pH = 14 Drinking Water, pH =
6.5 – 8.5 Fruit Juice, pH = 2 – 5.5 Gastric Acid, pH = 1.5 – 3.5 Lemon Juice,
pH = 2 Milk, pH = 6.8 Milk of Magnesia, pH = 10.5 Oven Cleaner, pH = 13 Pure
Water, pH = 7 Saliva, pH = 6.2 – 7.4 Sea Water, pH = 8 Soft Drinks, pH = 2 – 4
Soap, pH = 7 – 10 Tea, pH = 4.9 – 7.2 Urine, pH = 4.6 – 8 Vinegar, pH = 3.1
- Paper Size:app 45mm x 7mm (L x W)
- PH 1-14 color chart in each pack
- The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart within about 15 seconds
- Please do not dip the PH strips in the test liquid. It might lead to incorrectly showing test result. Please drop the test liquid on the PH strips. It will perfectly indicates the real acidic or alkalinity substance.
- There is a strong correlation between the pH of the body's internal environment and pH paper help you to maintain good healthy body by testing many usual everyday substances, including moisturized soap, lemon juice, milk, liquid detergent, moisturized soil, saliva, urine, sweat
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Item model number: WPI-8880987
- #33 in pH Test Strips
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.