PerfectaGel is Super Premium Leaf Gelatine made in Germany. It is unflavored
and can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. Professional chefs prefer
leaf/sheet gelatine because it makes a clearer product with purer flavor and
is easier to use. You can just count sheets rather than weighing out powder
and there is no chance of undissolved granules. You can successfully
substitute sheet gelatine for powdered gelatin in any recipe by using a rule
of thumb of 1 sheet per 1/4 cup of liquid. PerfectaGel is made of 100% Grade
“A” Collagen from Pork. And it is not appropriate for vegan, kosher or halal
- Gelatine leaves are preferred by professional chefs over powder
- Silver Grade – 140+- Bloom (The most popular grade)
- Best flavor release of any gelling product
- Made of 100% Grade "A" Collagen from Pork
- Imported from Germany
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 3.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 819543010069
- #21 in Gelatins
- #2179 in Snack Foods
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.