Flavor:Major Dickason’s Blend | Size:12 Ounce (Pack of 1) A loyal customer and
retired army officer named Key Dickason originally brought the idea for what
would become Peet’s all-time bestselling coffee to Alfred Peet in 1969. The
result was so good that Peet not only named it after Dickason but also gave
him a promotion from sergeant to major. Major Dickason’s combines the best
origin coffees from the world’s premier growing regions with each region
imparting its distinctive characteristics into a smooth balanced cup. Over the
years this flavorful deeply roasted and unsurpassable blend has come to
epitomize the taste of Peet’s Coffee. Brew Major Dickason’s in a French press
for a perfect cup or try it as an exquisite espresso. This coffee comes pre-
ground for quick and easy brewing.
- WORLD BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickasons Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peets. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 8.5 x 6.8 inches ; 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 785357836266
- Item model number: 836261
- #404 in Roasted Coffee Beans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.