The Park & Sun Sports Professional Series portable outdoor badminton net
system includes everything needed for a fun and competitive playing
experience. It offers exceptional performance for outdoor tournaments,
friendly gatherings at the park or even your backyard lawn. This badminton net
system is designed with premium, telescopic aluminum poles that measure 1-1/2″
in diameter. These 3-piece poles feature a push-button locking system,
allowing for quick setup. The Park & Sun Sports Professional Series badminton
system features a regulation size net, which measures 21′ L x 30″ H. This
nylon blend net has 1″ top and bottom tapes with reinforced corners, and is
equipped with convenient side sleeves, which distributes the net tension
evenly from the top to the bottom of the net. Nylon blend netting is superior
at withstanding harsh weather compared to lower-end polyethylene (PE) nets, so
you can enjoy the game for years to come. The 3/16″ double guyline with
tension rings allow for quick adjustments that ensure the net remains taut,
even during rough play. For added stability, (4) 10″ zinc-plated forged steel
ground stakes that resist rusting are also included. Define your court with
the 3/16″ diameter, pre-measured boundary (44′ L x 20′ W) which is firmly
secured to the ground with corner anchors. When not in use, the cord winder
keeps everything wrapped up without tangles. This comprehensive net system is
furnished with 4 aluminum badminton rackets and 3 A-grade nylon shuttlecocks
with cork tips, letting you get outside and playing without delay. This entire
set fits inside a heavy-duty polyester zippered equipment bag with carrying
handles; making transporting and storing extremely convenient.
- Telescopic, 3-piece aluminum poles measure 1-1/2″ in diameter; Push-button pole locking system allows for quick and easy setup
- Features a regulation size (21′ L x 30″ H) net; Nylon blend net has 1″ top and bottom tapes with reinforced corners and side sleeves for even net tension
- 3/16″ double guyline with tension rings allow for quick adjustments that ensure the net remains taut, even during rough play
- Define your court with the 3/16″ diameter, pre-measured boundary (44′ L x 20′ W) which is firmly secured to the ground with corner anchors
- Includes 4 aluminum badminton rackets and 3 A-grade nylon shuttlecocks with cork tips; Entire set fits inside a heavy-duty polyester zippered equipment bag with carrying handles
- Product Dimensions: 28.5 x 9.8 x 5 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: BM-PS/ALUM
- #12 in Complete Badminton Sets
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.